<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/375824312191457200?origin\x3dhttp://faux-fioeonix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness, Shine forever . . .
I sang of love and burned up completely . . . . .
First post in the midnight
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 @ 11:44 PM



Hello . . . to


:: the world ::
:: mye beloved frens ::
:: everyone ::

** wee **

What Fiona, she says?

Finally my blog is now on !! whooray~
Here to thanks my lil babie, Jen ..
She helps me alot. I do appreciate it !

I wished to own a blog for long time addy.
unfortunately, I always busy with my own stuff yet no one here to teach me steps to open a blog.
Lazy too actually. Hahax xD
i think i gonna express all my thoughts and feeling into mye secret garden.
i am kind of kepping everything to my own.
Happenings on :
:: every second ::
:: every minute ::
:: every hour ::
:: everyday ::
:: every moment ::
....
will be stated on my current post. **(if and only if)
**...i am free of assignments and dates!! lolx =P
Hope you will enjoy all my posted pages. =)
For those who is reading this first post...
you are about to reach my secret garden's wooden doors!!
annddd..now~

TAddDDAAaaa...ding*

welcome to my garden...
I will tell you stories happenned in this garden.

Enjoy it !! =)











































Profile

Photobucket
Fiona Xunyi
I me, i, myself .

22nd August, is the first day of my life.

Information System Engineering, at TARC.


Facebook

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Speaks Here!

Cbox


FootPrints


Affiliates


Jen Jen

JJ

Carmen

Kampar Boss on Twitter

Kampar Boss

Kean Leng

Samantha Kong

Mia

Chee Chin

Zhang

coJack

Rui

Bryan

Fanny

Harry Potter

cR

Shing

Jun Long

Adeline

Vivian Voon


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥