Bleed
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 11:32 PM
Bleeding againToday was kind of busy with food. *LOL* My purse had a small hole. WHAT A LEAKY PURSE i have !! x) I went out with my friends to IOI mall. Honestly, we are kind of generous huh. Know why ? Coz we had donate some amount of money to the bowling centre , Papa's John ( a pizza restaurant [recommend you to have a try] ) , and KFC [ kids fun club ? ] ) ... Anyhow , my purse bleeds. 23drops of blood i guess. Around that. *coz i've spent RM23* x) Wednesday again , I went to Longevitology centre at Sungai Way as volunteer. Prettie HOT there. I believe you will have nice complexion if you stay in the room for hours. Your face will be slightly pinkish ! Coz the place has not much window so its bit humid. But never mind , adjusting other patients while helping myself adjusting my body's problem , its wookay. Don't care. x) Oww yea , I just signed up a Skype account. Yet, i have no contact in my contact list. *owh* So, whoever has an account , please add me. We can chat there ! Hahax. xD That's all for today. Good night ! Especially those night cats... x]