Tuesday, April 21, 2009 @ 9:20 PM
一言惊醒梦中人 。。。
我表姐兄们说了些话 , 让我不知所错 。
Thought to go yamcha and dinner with my friends. I let them decide where to go coz I am sick to think of where to go. Until just now, I received one of my friends call saying to go somewhere else that I don’t really like to, maybe i am not familiar with the place. Finally, I rejected them. Right after i hang up the call, I feel extremely disappointed. Sorry to say that I have suspected there will be something happen. And i am right. Intend to keep me from not knowing to go to place that I don’t want makes me feel very sad and disappointed. I do not know why one of them insist to tell me at the end. My mood dropped from 100% to 10%. So badly. I still feel uncomfortable though they had apologized.
I am furious about that. I care ? I do ?
My cousins told me that I still can’t let go the past causing me to feel angry. "Because you care". One sentence stunted me. But, for me if others treat me like that I also will feel the same. No difference. Cousins said I am pretending nothing but deep in the heart there are different thoughts. Objection, objection and still objection! Few days ago, I had a quiz and the results shown as below :
You're this close to complete freedom! Your attitude about your breakup is healthy and shows that you've put in the time and effort to move on with your life. Good for you! Are you dating again? Spending more time with your girl/guy friends? Enjoying your free nights to do your nails, or playing video games, watch reality TV, or just do as you please? We thought so. Sure, every once in a while you might think about him/her, but that's normal. You're moving on with your life and so is he/she.
So guys, it is normal to think of your exes. I am already moving on with my new life. Currently, I love freedom so much. xD I can do anything I like.
p/s: I hate people that lies to me.. I appreciate our friendship. I do.