Gonna Sick i think
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @ 11:01 PM
Gonna Sick !!
will it be the hottest disease named H1N1 nowadays ??
well, i keep on sneezing. Non stop ! * running nose * I was wondering whether someone missing me or i really suffering from running nose. * funny joke * xDxD
Something wrong to my throat too. I got sore throat. * itchy * So i got a cup of 100plus from Homy just to hope that i feel better. FORTUNATELY.... i dont have fever. Normal body temperature 37 degrees. x) else, i needa be kept apart from others in hospital..
Another thing, i got my previous semester's results dy. Results were satisfied but i do expect higher. Nvm larx, at least i dont "friend" with Failed. xP Somemore, i got no face to meet my boss dy, he got awesome results. LOL.
Nowadays i travel everyday from puchong to college. Cannot be denied that its kinda exhausted. I still manage to handle. But, my homeworks are getting heavy and heavy.. Those irritating assignments, case studies were surrounded me. They are like ghost !! i haven got the question addy felt scarya nd stressfull. Hence, i do hope to get a room rent nearby college. I am addy searching.
Fingers away from keyboard !
* waving *
Ciaox ! Good night.