<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/375824312191457200?origin\x3dhttp://faux-fioeonix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness, Shine forever . . .
I sang of love and burned up completely . . . . .
Thursday, June 18, 2009 @ 10:28 PM

Hectic weeks onwards

turn on the socket for me, anyone?

HUH ~ Since year2 started, i never been free. Those tutorials , assignments and practicals are SO MANY until i have to rush till late night. Now i know why holidays are awesome. * In fact, i hate holidays * Errgh x)


Now i travel everyday from home to college. Exhaustedddd ....

These few days, i am sure that i lack of sweet sleep resulting me couldnt drive with full concentration. Almost got into accidents, lucky i gotta brek on time. Else i will hear " BANG " !! "APA MACAM ? " Just today, i almost almost kissed on a black Satria Neo weih.. Fortunately, i emergency brek. I wouldnt know what to do if i really got into an accident. I think my sounds will go shiver , blank mind as well as panic.


Owyea !! Did u guys buy Transformer 2 movie tickets ?? HOT show goes well with HOT sales. Its hard to get now unless you are willing to wait. Hmm~ Movies in the cinema with popcorns !!


I WANNA WATCH MOVIEEEs ... latest ones perhaps

I WANNA EAT SUSHI ...

I WANNA SHOP ...

I WANNA shout on enemies warn them to get off ... xP
signing off..
Nitey nitez



Profile

Photobucket
Fiona Xunyi
I me, i, myself .

22nd August, is the first day of my life.

Information System Engineering, at TARC.


Facebook

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Speaks Here!

Cbox


FootPrints


Affiliates


Jen Jen

JJ

Carmen

Kampar Boss on Twitter

Kampar Boss

Kean Leng

Samantha Kong

Mia

Chee Chin

Zhang

coJack

Rui

Bryan

Fanny

Harry Potter

cR

Shing

Jun Long

Adeline

Vivian Voon


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥