<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/375824312191457200?origin\x3dhttp://faux-fioeonix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness, Shine forever . . .
I sang of love and burned up completely . . . . .
New loooks
Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 9:30 PM




Finally i gotta update my blogskin. I have taken some time to search for the skin, yet not that satisfied. Hahax~


Next week will be my mid term test. I am reaaally not in the mood to do revision. I dunno why i bring along my notes here. Now, having bbq party at cousins house. And i prefer to stick to my laptop screen update my blog or facebooking. Yesterday couldn't fall asleep. Staring on the ceiling untill 3am. Counting sheeps is seriously do nothing on yesterday night.
Tomorrow will go picnic with my family. Sounds great coz i can EAT with my families in such a natural environment. Long time.

always store this Mr.Happy in your heart !






Profile

Photobucket
Fiona Xunyi
I me, i, myself .

22nd August, is the first day of my life.

Information System Engineering, at TARC.


Facebook

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Speaks Here!

Cbox


FootPrints


Affiliates


Jen Jen

JJ

Carmen

Kampar Boss on Twitter

Kampar Boss

Kean Leng

Samantha Kong

Mia

Chee Chin

Zhang

coJack

Rui

Bryan

Fanny

Harry Potter

cR

Shing

Jun Long

Adeline

Vivian Voon


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥