Down
Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ 2:19 PM
Nowadays, many unbelieveable happenings happen around me. All those made me feel scary. Very extremely dreadfully scary. Perhaps I never meet this kind of things before. I am here to express my feeling.Friends everywhere. Plus, this condition is not straight pointing to me but some of my friends. I think THOSE are too over in making it, thus i am here to voice out. Hopefully i got every assumption wrongly. I really dont wish my assumption was 100% correct. For THOSE who took chilies they will feel the spiciness. I know everyone is not perfect, including u including me. If others' attitute annoyed u, cant u just ignore him/her instead of carry out so many chidlish rubbish actions to hurt him/her? Think another way, what if ur the victim, how would u feel? Justice is to be seen. For sure. No one will stop THOSE to continue the "good work". If u feel truly comfortable, carry on. I will wish u good luck. For THOSE back-stabbing others without considering the consequences, congratulations. You are qualified to become the most horrible person in this world. Of course, everyone did talk bads about ppl, so do i. But, there is always a limitation on that. Being a joker in front of ppl, and being a ghost behind ppl. This is how scary you are. I apologize if i've hurt u in my words. Hiding behind and keep hurting others isnt gentlemen at all.