<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/375824312191457200?origin\x3dhttp://faux-fioeonix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness, Shine forever . . .
I sang of love and burned up completely . . . . .
Monday, September 7, 2009 @ 10:59 PM

Hey viewers! Quite some time din blog. I am having my year 2 sememster 1 final exams. So, not that much time to express here. x) But, i am doing so well, you will know how well later on. =P
What to describe if you really want to know how am i doing nowadays, please refer to statements below.

# ...Orang Melayu tutup puasa, Fiona buka puasa ;
...Orang Melayu buka puasa, Fiona buka puasa juga... #

Conclusion, i am here seriously announced, I PUT ON WEIGHT. What a thing to be "proud" of instead. LOL.
I think my results for this semester will drop, not really in the mood to study. Did study, but what i read LEFT in, RIGHT out. WHT.

#... I am not tall but i still want to play basketball. A truly tall man sports...#
#...I am poor in English but i still want to speak...#
#...I am tired but i still dont want to go to bed...#

I WILL TRY MY BEST IN MY EXAMs. SO DO YOU yea !!
here to wish all candidates GOOD LUCK. And, my lil brother is sitting for UPSR tomorrow, wish him best best luck. 6 years of primary school just for the 3 days of UPSR.

CACING JJ, GAMBADE ! hearts
*cacing is actually nickname of my lil bro given by me =P



Profile

Photobucket
Fiona Xunyi
I me, i, myself .

22nd August, is the first day of my life.

Information System Engineering, at TARC.


Facebook

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Speaks Here!

Cbox


FootPrints


Affiliates


Jen Jen

JJ

Carmen

Kampar Boss on Twitter

Kampar Boss

Kean Leng

Samantha Kong

Mia

Chee Chin

Zhang

coJack

Rui

Bryan

Fanny

Harry Potter

cR

Shing

Jun Long

Adeline

Vivian Voon


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥