<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/375824312191457200?origin\x3dhttp://faux-fioeonix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness, Shine forever . . .
I sang of love and burned up completely . . . . .
To Hometown
Monday, September 21, 2009 @ 9:35 PM

Hey guys!! I am back from hometown, Batu Pahat. As I said, the heaven of food over there LOL. We start our journey on Friday night without having dinner. We planned to have it when we reach BP. After 3 hours journey, we reached. But who knows, we cant find any coffee shop or even mamak that was still opening. So, my daddy drove here and there, and finally got a place to fill our hunger. I ordered Char Kuey Teow and the others ordered Fried Prawn Mee and Fried Chicken. The foods taste so so only, no choice because we are really hungry.

The next day was a praying ceremony for my Grandma who passed away 2 years ago. Mummy and aunty woke up and cook for preparation. Where am i? I went out with daddy to get them breakfast. Hahax. Almost 2pm after we finished praying and eating. We then heading to another aunt house for visiting. Aunty was so welcoming us, she keeps on serving us with fruits, snacks, mooncakes, apple vineger with honey, tea... In just an afternoon, we took that much of food. Gosh. My aunt was a tailor and she owned many Malay customers. I am so lucky to be back to BP at the right time, because aunt got many Lontong from her customers on Hari Raya. I love Lontong too so i took many plates. Hehex. xD

It's another new day started. Daddy brought us to Batu Pahat Mall for a shop. Nothing much to shop overthere if compared to MidValley and Sunway Pyramid. LOL. x) Yet, we stayed in the mall for few hours. Halfway, aunty said wanna bring us to Sushi King. I was happy because i love sushi muchie. Unfortunately, daddy and another aunty said :" It's almost dinner time already, if we had sushi then we cant take any food dy." Due to this sentence, my sushi meal flew away. *Sobsob* Aunty always love to buy us meal. She planned to treat us steamboat at first but once we reached the steamboat restaurant, full house. And we are kinda disappointed. If we were to wait, i dunno when is going to be our turn. So we left the place. Everywhere in the town was full house due to public holiday. At the end, we headed to so called Batu Pahat's Bintang Walk for food. Once reached, aunt starts ordering. Famous BP Rojak, Otak-otak, Sushi, O-Jian(Fried oyster with egg) and porridge. I have to say, the porridge made me sweating. You know why? I saw my cousin ordered porridge and it looks great so i decided to get myself one bowl. I went in front the stall but no ones bother me. So i shouted to the labour and said :" One fish porridge! " then headed back to my seat. Few minutes later, the labour put a bowl of soup with pieces of seafood in front of me. I stared at her for moment wondering is this the porridge i ordered. Question marks surrounded me. and then my aunt taught me that i need to tell them u want those sticky porridge at first else they will give you the TeowChew style of porridge which was watery. I have the picture of the porridge below. Maximum sweat isn't? LOL LOL LOL

4days flew and its time to say bye bye. Before we leave, aunty prepared many delicacies includes Lontong, Rempah Kambing(perfect !! i thk u will love that too), Fish, Seaweed Soup, Sambal, Vege and my favourite dessert, Bak Guo Fu Zhuk Barley. Yum yum~ *i tabao some from BP* xP What a great relaxed with just eat and sleep. Here to thanks them for all their love yea ! *appreciate all that *


This is the porridge i mentioned. Just like pouring soup to the rice. But, taste good and its only RM5 with many seafood inside !!

Otak -otak. A must-eat delicacy everytime i go back hometown. Is hard to get nice otak-otak in Klang Valley. Perfect!!



Profile

Photobucket
Fiona Xunyi
I me, i, myself .

22nd August, is the first day of my life.

Information System Engineering, at TARC.


Facebook

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Speaks Here!

Cbox


FootPrints


Affiliates


Jen Jen

JJ

Carmen

Kampar Boss on Twitter

Kampar Boss

Kean Leng

Samantha Kong

Mia

Chee Chin

Zhang

coJack

Rui

Bryan

Fanny

Harry Potter

cR

Shing

Jun Long

Adeline

Vivian Voon


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥