<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/375824312191457200?origin\x3dhttp://faux-fioeonix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness, Shine forever . . .
I sang of love and burned up completely . . . . .
awful
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 @ 6:40 PM

Wednesday. I got fever and flu. Suffering moment i had during today's lectures because i felt freaking cold in the hall even with my cardigan on. My head is going to explode dy. SO SO SO uncomfortable due to headache. Ish.. That's awful REALLY. I will be lying on my bed right after posting DEADLY. Yet, i went Sushi King Bonanza with classmates today. *even i am sick but i dont care* x) x)

p/s: i didnt talk much coz i am not feeling well today, not i am angry or what yea. Sorry anyhow.



And here, i wanna congratz boss for his just released results. Boss, dont be sad. At least you tried your best. Try again next time. You can hit your target for sure. I believe that. *show me your smile here now* cheese !!



Profile

Photobucket
Fiona Xunyi
I me, i, myself .

22nd August, is the first day of my life.

Information System Engineering, at TARC.


Facebook

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Speaks Here!

Cbox


FootPrints


Affiliates


Jen Jen

JJ

Carmen

Kampar Boss on Twitter

Kampar Boss

Kean Leng

Samantha Kong

Mia

Chee Chin

Zhang

coJack

Rui

Bryan

Fanny

Harry Potter

cR

Shing

Jun Long

Adeline

Vivian Voon


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥