Fruuaiday
Friday, October 16, 2009 @ 5:17 PM
Gosh gosh my my...sore throat and flu now. Super duper hate kind of feeling. Ishhh... I've taken plenty of water hope that i could cure by tomorrow. Because i am going to hike!! All the way up to the summit and then walk 2 hours++ to reach waterfall of Saga Hill. Hahax. Sounds crazy? Nope!! It's fun actually, especially with a group of friends. Hahax. Omg, cant wait for the moment... maybe we put on OUR flag at the peak? LOL *think too much*Besides this, finally i got my result for previous semester.While i was driving to college for 11am lecture, i received friends message stated result is out from oven. I cant wait to know my result so i called my dad to assist me. Yet, the site undergoing traffic jam. Too many TARcian logged in for a glance. Thus checked it later after the lectures. Hard time to wait for the lecturer to end the class lol...I was shocked yet satisfied with my results. This sem's result eventually pulls up my CGPA. At least i din't disappoint myself and my parents... I always worried bout the results because i am not in the mood to revise any. I force myself to study , to balance up everything so that i wont regret. Kinda moody that moment due to him. No point u tearing behind and he dint know anything in fact. Tearing is just expressing my feeling...i guess. Thanks for "motivating" me mentally...