Untitled
Tuesday, October 6, 2009 @ 10:25 PM
Yesterday night, i went Look Out Point with my boss, Jen and Jin. A perfect height to enjoy the night view of Kuala Lumpur. We have taken tons of pics but all are not with me. Sigh. I will post some later on when i get all the shots. Stay tuned xD We enjoyed the freaking COLD fresh air with HOT mushroom soup and our chops and steaks. Enviroment is kinda romantic. For me, i like night view, the micro tiny lil shinning glittering stars like highway lamps i see from far makes me think of every lil things in my life. Every building has its own history. So do i. Once i stood high up to enjoy the view, my stories eventually prompts out.
From that moment on, i think should i or shoudnt i? I cant even get an answer. Before that, he actually got the point of the matter that haunted me indirectly. "Why cant you?" he asked me this question repeatedly. Boss & Kawanku always been there to lend their ears and provide me their precious advice. I thought i would have make it but things doesnt go as expected. Telling myself or control myself not to think will make things worse. Just like what Boss & Kawanku said. Thanks friends. I appreciate that. x]
Let it be just like this, i dont mind. Consequently, i wanna tell him "don't ask me why".
Signing off.
Pleasant dreams everyone. x)