<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/375824312191457200?origin\x3dhttp://faux-fioeonix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness, Shine forever . . .
I sang of love and burned up completely . . . . .
burnt
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 @ 9:18 PM

Do you know every car has a thing which allow us to light up stuff like cigarettes? I think we called that fuse. And the one in my car spoilt. Few days ago, my daddy got that repaired and now i can use it again for my MP3 WMA player as well as handphone charger. Thanks deary!

Today, 9am MIS lecture. And i reached college kinda early so decided to stay in the car reading my novel upon waiting. Tick~ Tock ~ Time flies. I left my novel aside and pack my stuff and ready to go for my lecture.

*Hands started to "itchy"*

Before i went down the car, i unplugged my handphone charger and replaced the fuse back to the place. Suddenly, i stunted and stared at the so called fuse. I heard from my friends saying that the fuse is extremely HOT when there is red light at the inner part of the so called fuse. I just wanna try whether it is stil functioning(still hot?) and eventually pulled it out and PLACED MY THUMB ON IT to feel coz i DONT SEE ANY RED LIGHT. Guess what happen? My thumb is then BURNT !!

I know i am D I V V Y. LOL. *i hurt myself*

BURNT! It's stil aching now. A small-half-eaten-doughnut-like scar can be seen on my thumb now. The feeling of burnt at the moment was awful, terribly awful......

No next time for such stupid and speechless action anymore. Not even 0.000000000001%.
People, beware of that so called fuse. Dont be like me. LOL =.=

Signing off,
Fiona Xunyi. Pleasane dreams !



Profile

Photobucket
Fiona Xunyi
I me, i, myself .

22nd August, is the first day of my life.

Information System Engineering, at TARC.


Facebook

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Speaks Here!

Cbox


FootPrints


Affiliates


Jen Jen

JJ

Carmen

Kampar Boss on Twitter

Kampar Boss

Kean Leng

Samantha Kong

Mia

Chee Chin

Zhang

coJack

Rui

Bryan

Fanny

Harry Potter

cR

Shing

Jun Long

Adeline

Vivian Voon


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥