Friends
Sunday, November 15, 2009 @ 7:35 PM
What is friends actually means? Nowadays, i have friends surrounded with friends' problems as well as conflicts.
To make friends is easy but to become a true friend of yours is extremely hard. You can say that anyone as your friends but you can least declare anyone as your true friend. Friends are something very surface. Since you talked to him/her already counted as freinds. So what is really friends??
If we have the faith to become friends, why not just appreciate that instead of coming out with so many non-sense, backstabbing? Sigh. I just could not understand why there are such person i.e. We treat them good but they take us for granted. Even try to bully, insult or even climb up to our head. Everyone has a limit. Just like i told my friend which was a victim in this case, treat them as usual. They treat you bad just let them be. We do not need to return them as how they do. Right?
I did experience kind of problems too. Yet, i could not do anything either.
Everything starts from friends. Love relationships or business partner. They started to make friends and then further their relationship to proceed to another stage.
When your friend made a mistake, will you forgive him/her? This has to depends on situation. Someone would answer that. Yeas, it is true. Being rational is the first move so that we wont hurt both sides.
I need friends to survive. So do you. Perhaps. I am not to imply anything right here,just something suddenly pops out in my mind getting me to write this post. Just a last reminder, appreciate your friends no matter he/she takes the friendship sincerely or not.
And if you wanna be my friends, add me in Facebook!! Hehex.
Happy Friendship. xD xD
Between, I MISS ALL MY FRIENDS. WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO BUSY......
Signing off,
Fiona Xunyi