Cookies..!!
Sunday, February 7, 2010 @ 10:39 PM
Unbelievable! I BAKED COOKIES xD
Okay, I wanted to bake this cookies long time ago but I am just not in the mood to do so.
Saturday, I feel like making that cookies.
So I started with preparing all the ingredients. Too bad, I didn't plan earlier. My butter was in the freezer...! ==* Only solution, I WAITED for the butter to melt at the room temperature. I fully occupied my time by switching on Dad's lappie and watched my dramas. Good time management huh.. xP
Ingredients = butter, flour, salt, icing sugar and corn flour. I've ignored the vanilla essence since my sister has finished using it.
This is the butter. Takes me half an hour to melt it and my hand is pain.. I swear, I will de-froze it earlier!
Adding the shifted flour to the melted butter and well mixed it, and ready for oven!
10 minutes later.................. Ta-da~
Add some icing sugar on top for dusting purpose. (I knew, they don't look appetizing)
Families commented on the cookies. Some said not sweet enough, some said a bit too salty, some said it's nice and bla bla bla... Macam-macam comments... Overall, the cookies is not very successful. I will try again next time. xD
Signing off,
Fiona Xunyi says C O O K I E S . . .