<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/375824312191457200?origin\x3dhttp://faux-fioeonix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness, Shine forever . . .
I sang of love and burned up completely . . . . .
Movies & Dramas Spree
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 @ 11:13 PM

This is our main character in this series. Pretty cool huh? Hearts Hearts !
Triangular love. Hmm.. complicated.
Sweet sweet lollipop!

Dance in Paris. Romantic-nya.

Nowadays, I was crazy watching a korean drama named "Lovers in Paris". This is my second time watching LOL. I sacrifice my beauty sleep to finish it. Left 2 episodes to go. Haha. I love the man in specs. I just love guys with specs. He is so man in this movie, stable looking, clean and tidy. Sadly, there will be no such man in the reality. Nothing like a super rich man which owned a listed car-selling company fell in love with a super poor girl which has problem clearing her rentals while she's in Paris. A very romantic stories though, make me cry almost every episode. LOL. I am too into the series dy till I dreamed of it. LOL.


Time to sweep away all the spiders web! Finally I went for a movie, "Ice Kacang Puppy Love" !!!! Rated 4/5.
I went with my cousin bro, Rui. Yeah, only both of us. At first it sounds so wrong ==! I never ever watch movie with cousin bro alone. Haha. A very unique "date" at Sunway Pyramid today. xD Guys, seriously this movie is worth watching. Support Malaysian's movie yea!
There's funny side and the touching side. I was tearing while watching. Spend 2 hours for this movie. You will get to recall some of your childhood memories or your first love when you are small?? Check that out. xD


Signing off,
Fiona Xunyi > Yeah yeah yeah, I AM IN LOVE......with that guy. The korean guy. Owh please, allow me since no such guy exists in the earth.





Profile

Photobucket
Fiona Xunyi
I me, i, myself .

22nd August, is the first day of my life.

Information System Engineering, at TARC.


Facebook

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Speaks Here!

Cbox


FootPrints


Affiliates


Jen Jen

JJ

Carmen

Kampar Boss on Twitter

Kampar Boss

Kean Leng

Samantha Kong

Mia

Chee Chin

Zhang

coJack

Rui

Bryan

Fanny

Harry Potter

cR

Shing

Jun Long

Adeline

Vivian Voon


Melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits

Designer: Eunice
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥